I’ve been thinking about all those young ones at home with a lot of time and not a lot to do. 💜 Here’s a little art challenge & book give-away just for them. This one is open to “kids” of all ages, including 14 and up. Deadline for submissions is Monday, April!
We’re giving away copies of the award-winning book, MONUMENT MAKER: DANIEL CHESTER FRENCH AND THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL to 5 winners of our at-home art challenge!
Here’s how you can enter to win your own copy:
- MAKE WHAT YOU LOVE: create a piece of art inspired by something you love. You can use just about anything: paint, clay, paper, play dough, Legos, or maybe you carve a sweet potato!
- ENTER: Fill out this entry form – https://tinyurl.com/wyoctfd
- TAKE A PHOTO: Take a photo of your creation and send it to email@example.com by midnight on April 20, 2020.
- FEEL GOOD: For every entry we receive, we’ll make a donation to NO KID HUNGRY, an amazing organization on the front lines, helping schools and community groups find new ways to feed kids in need.
- HAVE FUN! Thinking of you and cheering you on from afar!
Massachusetts Book Award 2020 “Must-Read” book
School Library Journal book award
2019 Cybil Award Finalist